This picture does not belong to me, I found it on google under ''makeup looks for summer'' and i thought it was cute :)
All you will need is:
- Foundation and concealer.
- A translucent powder for high-lighting the under eye area, and or high-lighter, and a regular powder for other area you would like to keep powdered on your face.
- Black eye liquid or gel liner, white liner, shades of green eye shadow, and a white shadow for your tear duct, and some mascara brown or black would do, i feel brown would work with this because it is such a light summery day time look.
- A light pink blush, or a blush that suits your skin tone.(remember not every blush suits every skin tone.
- and a Bubble gum pink, or baby pink lipstick, and glossy lip gloss, or a bubble gum/baby pink lip gloss.
- I find green eye shadows are like purple eye shadows in the sense that, i feel with the write shade the color can suit and eye color and skin tone.
- Now just apply your makeup and fill in your brows.
Good luck, and have fun :)